Repeated Charge Discharge Test Set
The IS 13341 : 1992 has laid down the requirements for Ageing Test, Self-Healing Test and Destruction Test on Shunt Capacitors of the self healing type for AC Power Systems. The Ageing Test is to be performed at a specified voltage of 1.25 times the rated voltage for 750 hours. The test is to be followed with a repeated discharge cycle test which involves charging of the capacitor to a DC voltage and discharge of the same through an Inductance. Sivananda Electronics has developed this equipment for the benefit of capacitor manufacturers, for the first time in India.Features:
- Microprocessor based control
- Battery back-up to retain data during power failure.
- User settable charge and discharge timings.
- Automatic tripping and alarm indication in case the capacitor fails during the test
- Piezo-electric buzzer for alarm